Gaming Lagoon

Gaming Lagoon

Linkbucks

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Google continues to improve their search utility

Most of you probably use Google to search vs. Bing or Yahoo!. It seems that Google has decided to continue “improving” their search engine. Now, it will start searching for you as you type in the search parameters. I think I’ve noticed this already. It seems to do a nice job.

In this article in Network world, They say that Google estimated that it would save users “3.5 billion seconds per day”. That’s 405 days. What on earth are we going to do with all that time?? :-)

Don't know if this is going to change our lives, but it’s fun to watch MS/Yahoo! and Google go at it….

14 comments:

  1. i noticed that and i think its pretty annoying lol. so i switched it back to normal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google all the way even if it sucks sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google Search has been and will always be the best in my opinion. Go Google!

    ReplyDelete
  4. google has always been the best, I hate bing

    ReplyDelete
  5. ithis is a good thing. now you can just click anytime, because you see the info instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Google's alright. I prefer Swagbucks because we get paid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya I like it.. but it gets annoying sometimes cause it tends to start loading and slow down my computer. But its a nice addition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This updated freaked me out to begin with D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. google is great, bing should just give up.. all the ads in the world won't get us to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's funny seeing all the crazy stuff other people have searched ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Google becaeuse of it's simplicity.

    ReplyDelete